One of the least discussed and most neglected aspects of personal hygiene, especially when it comes to men, your underarm skin needs as much care as your face and beard! A lot of men avoid sporting tank tops and vests because of that ugly dark patch under their arms. A dirty armpit is the biggest turn off there can be in a man, honestly. So, read on as we tell you some simple ways you can keep your underarms fresh and clean.
1. Shaving or trimming does not remove underarm hair completely which makes them look darker than the rest of your body. If waxing hurts too much, use a hair removal cream after you have shaved or trimmed your underarm hair.
2. Rub a slice of lemon on your armpits twice a day. Lemon makes the skin lighter and kills germs. But excessive use of lemon juice can also dry up your skin. So, do follow it up with a moisturizer every time.
3. Due to lack of personal hygiene, dead skin cells accumulate making the skin appear darker. Exfoliate it every day using a mix of brown sugar and virgin olive oil.
4. You can also use pumice stone to remove the dead skin cells, but do not go too rough as the underarm skin can be sensitive to abrasions.
5. Avoid using deodorants directly onto your underarms. It causes darkening of skin.
Image Source: media-cache-ec0.pinimg