The fact is that I and my kids love to have rolls as our mid-time snacks and it’s also a perfect lunch to have on the go, as you don’t require any tiffin box to carry rolls with you. You can simply rape it in paper and can enjoy it with tea, soft drink or any sauce of your choice.
Keep reading to know the recipe of the tasty Quesadilla Roll.
Any Cheese of your choice (cheddar, Mexican blend, or Monterey Jack)
A generous amount of the nonstick cooking spray or two tbs of butter
Guacamole and Salsa, for serving, if desired
- Sprinkle handful of cheese equally on the tortilla.
- Firmly roll the tortilla up, secure the cheese inside. Repeat and make how many you want
- Heat the skillet over the medium heat with the heavy dose of the nonstick spray or two tbs of butter until it hot, about five minutes.
- Cook quesadillas in the batches of two, starting with seam-side down. Sear on all sides until it turned golden brown and slightly crunchy, about 2 to 4 minutes per side. If roll-ups start to unroll and lose shape, use the tongs to smoothly press all of the roll-ups together.
- Eliminate from pan and cut in the half. Serve it with salsa, sour cream, guacamole or any toppings of your choice.