Must try this tasty beef kababs to add a unique and delicious taste on your dinner party.
Ingredients For the kebabs:
about two-pound beef sirloin, cut into one-inch cubes
1 tablespoon crushed garlic
Half teaspoon ground coriander
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon distill white vinegar
Half cup olive oil
Red, yellow and green 3 bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 onion, cut into 1 inch
Ingredients for the garlic sauce:
1 cup garlic cloves, peeled
1 tsp of salt
4 cups of vegetable oil
1 lemon, juice
- In one re-sealable freezer bag, add garlic, beef, coriander, paprika, cumin, olive oil and white vinegar than seal the bag and deal out seasonings. Allow it to marinate for 24 hours in the refrigerator.
2. In the food processor, add the garlic cloves and pulse until the garlic finely minced.
- Add salt in it and beat until well included.
- Turn on the food processor and in a thin stream pour 1/2 cup of oil followed by half tsp lemon juice. Keep flashing it until you have consumed all of the oil and lemon juice. The garlic sauce should become, creamy and fluffy.
5. You can store this garlic sauce in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
6. Preheat your grill on high.
- To amass the kebabs, spray skewers with a non-stick cooking spray and swap threading beef, bell peppers and onions onto the skewer.
8. Cook 5-10 minutes on each side.
9. Serve kebabs with the garlic sauce, rice, salad, hummus, and bread.